The identity of a non-profit’s organization is so closely tied to its funding, it’s sometimes easy to overlook the other risks it faces: recruitment and retention of talented employees, fluctuating investment income, increased demands for social services, natural catastrophes, damage to reputation, a data breach. Risk management has never been more vital to the very survival of a non-profit.
Whether it’s a confounding cyber risk, a potential liability related to a joint funding raising event, a sensitive employment practices issue or an evolving healthcare environment, Woodruff Sawyer knows the potential points of impact and has devised value-based strategies that protect the financial assets of non-profit entities and help them deliver quality benefits programs. Our clients range from foundations and charitable organizations to community groups and professional associations.
Aligned with the challenges of non-profit organizations, our resources and solutions are geared to:
- Delivering reliable, forwarding-thinking employee benefit advice and support
- Managing executive risks and professional liability
- Protecting an organization’s physical and intellectual property
- Minimizing employment practices exposures and workers’ compensation costs
- Identifying and controlling an organization’s losses through proactive claims advocacy and safety management
Developing business continuity planning through expert analysis of operations