Rising healthcare costs, changing regulations, time-consuming and complex administration–these are some key challenges you face in designing and maintaining an employee benefits program. You need a program that is affordable, effectively attracts and rewards employees, and is properly administered. Woodruff-Sawyer provides you with the knowledge, market leverage, tools and innovation to do just that.
Our dedicated Employee Benefits professionals are thought leaders who bring you the best solutions according to your benefit goals, company culture and budget. We also serve as an extension of your benefits department for problem resolution, compliance and program performance monitoring.
Our services include:
- Nationwide brokerage and consulting support for domestic and international health and welfare programs
- Expertise in program design, healthcare strategy and administration
- Longstanding carrier and vendor relationships that bring you the best terms and pricing
- Reliable third-party actuarial analysis and benchmarking so you can make informed decisions
- Advice and monitoring of state and federal requirements to keep you current and in compliance
- Human Resources technology consultation, tools and solutions that streamline administration and save you time and money