Whether you have a small start-up sales office abroad or well-established global operations, Woodruff-Sawyer offers best-in-class international benefits solutions for all stages of company growth. We’ll ensure your program is competitive, compliant, and in line with local best practices in every region where you operate.
We make international benefit program management easier with our Global Consulting Model: a synergy of people, data, products and services around the world, built on more than 40 years of experience in the global arena. Our dedicated in-house team is your central point of contact to design and direct your international benefits program, while our trusted worldwide network partnerships provide administrative execution. Our services include:
- Local presence in over 80 countries
- Benefits design and implementation
- Global actuarial services
- Audit and benchmarking services
- Consolidation of insurance – multinational pooling
- Cross-border plans for expatriates and international business travelers
- Flexibility to use best-in-class local brokers and consultants
- Day-to-day access to consultants
- Online global data management system
- Ongoing compliance alerts and news services
We work closely with you to develop a program that is the right fit with your corporate and financial goals and meets the health & welfare needs of your employees wherever they are located.
Learn more about our global network partners:
WS&Co. offers monthly updates on global compliance and legislative changes impacting employee benefits plans worldwide. Click here to view our 2012 International Benefits Alerts.